The Mansfield Building Society's strategy is focused on growth in the mortgage and savings markets and the Product Manager role is a key role in enabling this growth.
We are looking to recruit an individual with recent product development, management and marketing experience who can identify new opportunities to profitably develop our portfolio of mortgage, savings and other financial products to support our growth agenda.
Candidates will bring experience of product development and marketing preferably gained in financial services or other regulated environment. The candidate will promote The Mansfield Building Society to encourage new business opportunities both locally and across the UK and will be responsible for our marketing team and co-ordinating our community activities.
You will also have a clear and effective communication style, strong analytical skills and a sharp eye for detail and will display the following characteristics -
• Organised and thorough
• Good understanding of marketing principles
• Energetic and Confident
• Resilient and Tenacious
This is an exciting position and the candidate will significantly assist in the development of our business plans and objectives.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A Marketing or Product Management background and qualification and experience within financial services
• A minimum of 3 years experience in the Financial Services Industry preferably with experience of Mortgages and/or Savings.
• A minimum of 3 years success in growing a profitable portfolio of products
• A track record of developing good relationships with both internal and external customers
Remuneration Package - Competitive (and will depend on experience) and includes a range of additional benefits and an incentive scheme. You will need to have a clean driving licence and have the flexibility to travel occasionally within the UK.
Click here for our application form