Community Support Scheme
Central Notts Mind have been one of many local charities to benefit from The Mansfield's Community Support Scheme.
With a high profile presence in a vibrant and go-ahead community, The Mansfield is always keen to play its part in initiatives designed to improve the quality of life in our main operating area.
Part of this role is delivered through our Community Support Scheme launched in early 2008 which is designed to help a wide range of groups that do their bit to help local people.
The Scheme invites applications from groups within Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire that are in need of financial assistance to help with their objectives. Applications for funding are considered by a panel twice yearly in May and November.
The panel consider applications for assistance in a number of different categories including those that:
• Work in partnership with organisations assisting the disadvantaged;
• Promote and encourage sporting activities;
• Promote and encourage activities in the arts;
• Support education and development;
• Benefit the environment.
Typical awards are between £100 - £500.
Applications not normally considered include:
• Applications from individuals;
• Projects that promote party political activities or religious causes;
• Projects that benefit or involve animals;
• Commercial enterprises.